- When processing a task from the My Inbox application, after pressing approve/reject the following errors show up in the front-end:
Cannot process task. For more information, see the details. RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'Screen output without connection to user.'.
- In the error log (/n/IWFND/ERROR_LOG), the following errors are raised in the front-end system:
/IWFND/CM_MGW050 - Changeset processing failed.
/IWFND/CM_MGW004 - RFC call was not successful because of system failure 'Screen output without connection to user.'.
- In the error log, the following errors are raised in the back-end system:
/IWBEP/CM_MGW_BOP_RT012 - RFC call was not successful because of system failure.
- The runtime error dump DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND is raised in transaction ST22.
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- SAP Gateway
WF_GDPR, SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, SWF_WORKFLOW, Gateway, CALL SCREEN, BAdI, _DPC, _DPC_EXT, OData, IW_FND, ABAP programming error, ST22, /IWBEP/FM_MGW_HANDLE_REQUEST, DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND, /IWFND/CM_MGW 050, /IWFND/CM_MGW 004, /IWBEP/CM_MGW_BOP_RT 012 , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , OPU-BSE-WFM , Gateway Business Workflow Enablement , OPU-BSE-SDE , SAP Data Enablement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.