Is it possible to run an audit to see what changes, and when, have been made by users for Payment Information?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Payment Information
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Centre > Reporting
- Click 'New' > Seelct 'Report - Table' > Select domain 'Person and Employment Audit'
- Under 'Columns', there is no Column for 'Payment Information'
In Ad Hoc reporting, the 'Person and Employment Audit' is an Audit trail for all Employee Central Core tables. As Payment Information is MDF-based, it is not available through this functionality.
- While it is not possible to run an Audit Report via Ad hoc Reporting, there is still an option to retrieve audit data for Payment Information.
- Audit data available through 'Manage Data'
- Option 1: You can review changes made by users in the system to a user's Payment Information with Historical Records in 'Manage Data'.
- Option 2: You can use Advanced Reporting for more audit info.
In Advanced Reporting> search box ‘What would you like to report on?’, select Employment schema. Select Global Job Information, scroll down to select PaymentInformationV3 and PaymentInformationDetailV3.
For customer: 2533328 - Updated by or Last Modified by is not Showing on Custom MDF UI
For support: 2755545 - How to Create SRSD to Audit Payment Information
Employee Central, Payment Information Audit, Audit, Reporting, Ad Hoc Report, Manage Data, Payment Information Change, Payment Information Portlet, Auditing,Rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , LOD-SF-MDF-RUL , Custom Oject based Business Rules , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , How To