When you add a new Product on a Sales Quote you only have one Item Type available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open any Sales Quote or create a new one.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Click Add.
Result: for the fields Item Type you only have one option available.
You did not add the option Sell Standard Products to your Scoping.
Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 3. Scoping.
- Expand Sales -> Product and Service Portfolio -> Sell Standard Products.
- This needs to be checked/ added to your project.
- Save the new setting and refresh your system.
Item Type, Sales Quote, Product , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To