- In MIGO transfer posting with movement type 313, the destination storage location field (UMLGO) is closed for entry.
- The receiving storage location is automatically copied from issuing storage location and not open to edit during 313 transfer posting in MIGO.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, UMLGO , GOITEM-UMLGO , GOITEM-UMLGOBE , remove from storage , receiving , destination, 313, storage location. , KBA , MM-IM-GF-CUST , IM Customizing , MM-IM-ST-ST , Stock Transfer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.