- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with TM-ERP Integration for Sales Orders.
- Report TMTRQINITIALSENDING sends Sales Orders from ERP to TM, for orders created prior to the integration.
- Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) documents are created on the TM system for these orders.
- TransportationRequestSUITERequest message transmitted from ERP to TM lacks a <Product> entity within the <Item> entities.
- The OTR documents have consumption status Completely Consumed and lifecycle status Completed and no Freight Units (FUs) are created.
- Sales Orders created after integration (not sent to TM via TMTRQINITIALSENDING) generates OTRs with correct statuses.
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, ERP, LORD, LORD2, RSNAST00, OTR, SLO_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out , KBA , LO-INT-TM-SLS , Sales , TM-INT-LI-CS-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.