- SAP Transportation Management 9.5 or SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709 is used to generate a Freight Unit (FU) from a Order-based Transporation Requirement (OTR), Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR), Forwarding Order (FWO), Sales Order, Purchasing Order, Stock Transfer Order, Outbound Delivery or Inbound Delivery.
- Automatic Freight Building is enabled.
- FUs are not created automatically nor recreated on cancellation of an existing FU.
- Table /SCMTMS/D_TRIGHD exists and contain entries with Trigger ID "BUILD_FUS"
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management for S/4HANA 1709
FU, OTR, DTR, FWO, trigger, SBGRFCCONF, SBGRFCMON, FU not generated, monitor bgRFC, transactional unit, movement type, VBEP-BWART , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-INT-LI-CS , Logistics Integration - Cross-System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.