Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Required Field purgeGroup or Purge Object Group Field are not Editable in Data Retention Time Management (DRTM)
- Cannot edit purgeGroup field in DRTM Candidate Profile
- Cannot edit Purge Object Group Field in DRTM Employment Info Purge Object
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - DRTM
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center - Manage Data
- Create New: DRTM Candidate Profile
- Example : Object Type: Candidate
- Result: The purgeGroup field is required but non-writable and not populated.
Example Candidate Profile
DRTM purge object feature is not enable in Upgarde Center
- DRTM purge object is not meant to be created through UI , but it will be automatically created when DRTM Object is enabled through Upgrade center.
- Data retention times are configured using the Metadata Framework (MDF). After performing this upgrade, you can use the Manage Data tool to define the retention times for this data, for different countries and for active and inactive users.
Go to Upgrade Center and Enable all DRTM Purge object
- Example for Purge Object Groups DRTM Employment Info Purge Object:
- Example For purgeGroup Enabling DRTM Candidate Profile
DRTM, Data Retention time Management, Master Data Purge, object, MDF, Metadata Framework, DRM, purgeGroup,Purge Object Group,Upgarde Center,Employment Info Purge Object , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem