- Remote source has been created with the configured Excel Adapter.
- Unable to view the excel sheets for each file within the SAP HANA Web-based Development Workbench.
- On access of table objects, it is throwing the error:
Error reading Remote Object: InternalError:
dberror(CallableStatement.execute):403 - internal error: 'Cannot get remote source objects: Could not get tables'.
- Error messages may also written to the DP Agent framework.trc file
AdapterException: Provider com.bea.xml.stream.EventFactory not found
NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/poi/openxml4j/opc/internal/marshallers/ZipPackagePropertiesMarshaller : cannot initialize class because prior initialization attempt failed
- SAP HANA 2.0
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration DP Agent 2.3.0
SAP HANA smart data integration 2.0
Excel Adapter, Libraries. , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.