- User is experiencing an error when running SAP Work Manager ISU Meter Management after a meter reading resulting in the entry automatically adding decimal at the end causing an error in upload.
- Error received: /SMFND/CX_INB_TRANS_MANAGER:Invalid Object Key
- User indicates Inbound Transaction Feature is Not Active.
- User is sending up one or more periodic meter readings.
- SAP Work Manager v6.4.1 with Meter Management 2.2.
- Add-on Component SMISU - ISU Release 620_700 SAPK-62003INSMUSU
- SMERP Release 620_700 SAPK-62003INSMERP. No customizations, using out of the box SAP Work Manager
- SAP SMP 18.104.22.168
- Client: Android, IOS and WPF including Test Environment
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.4
Agentry, Syclo, MM, Meter Reading Validation, Meter Reading, BAPI structure , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-MM , Syclo SAP Meter Management Application , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.