- A Physical Data Model (PDM) is updated from another model, e.g. Logical Data Model (LDM).
- The list of index columns is empty or incomplete.
- The child table column (which contains the foreign key or a user-selected column) linked by the reference is not identified in the Reference properties.
It is defined as <None>.
- Reference join appears fine in the Merge Models dialog.
- Foreign key is auto-indexed, FKAutoIndex = Yes in the DBMS resource file.
- No error is returned informing that both link extremities should be defined.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- ORACLE DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
empty, blank, link, failed, 815623, CR815623, CR#815623 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.