Users are experiencing HTTP request failed 400 error message when activating unplanned substitution.
The ERROR_LOG contains the following error messages:
- /IWFND/CM_MGW050 - Operation not allowed for substitution rule from SubstitutesRuleCollection.
- Changeset processing failed.
- My Inbox Application
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- IW_PGW add-on is installed on frontend (For additional details read KBA 2634691 - Task Gateway - Software components - Guided Answers.)
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
SAP_GWFND, IW_PGW, /IWPGW/TGW, /IWWRK/WORKFLOW, passive substitution, HTTP request failed, 400, Bad Request, /IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION, operation not allowed, IWPGW SP8, installed on frontend and backend , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.