- Data load is hanging with blue arrow/triangle icon in View History window.
- Task never finishes.
- Task is shown as running but monitor log shows no records processed.
- Trace log shows below and no progress is made:
JOB:Submitting task to enqueuer
JOB:Preparing ATL object
object prepared in <number>ms, size=<number>
JOB:Task dequeued by agent <agent_name>, fetching ATL data
JOB:ATL data retrieved in <number>ms, n/a
JOB:Returning task to agent (/agent_request)
------------------ END OF TRACE ------------------
- Task status shows running indefinitely.
- No option visible to cancel / stop the task.
- This is an intermittent issue and running the task again, it executes successfully.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services 1.0.11.xxxx
LOD-HCI-DS, CPI, CPI-DS, HCI-DS, HCI, stuck, task, process, hang , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.