- You logon to the system in English language; You view the Profit Overview by Key Figure report. Here all key figures appear correctly.
- You logon to the system in a different language, Japanese for instance; This time, the Profit Overview by Key Figure report. The key figures appear as empty fields. They are not translated to the language that you are logged in with.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the system in a language other than English, for example Japanese.
- Go to the Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to the Reports- List view.
- Find and open the Profit Overview by Key Figure report.
- In the Contribution Margin Scheme field, select ABC (ABC stands for the Contribution Margin Scheme ID).
- You find that the key figures are not showing translated in Japanese.
The values in the Financial Reporting Structure ABC have not been maintained in the language that you are logged in with.
In order to display all key figures in the desired logon language, you need to maintain all values in this language in the respective Financial Reporting Structure:
- Logon to your system in the different language.
Go to the Business Configuration work center and find the Income Statements by Function of Expense and Earned Profit Analysis activity, either via Overview (if your system is already live) or through the First Implementation project in the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity.
- In the new screen, click Edit financial reporting structures.
- Select the Financial reporting structure with Key ABC and press Edit.
- Press Expand All.
- Maintain all structure items in the language that you are logged in with.
- Press OK.
- Then press Save and close.
- Navigate back to the report and check if the key figures now appear in the desired language.
Profit Overview by Key Figure, Japanese, Spanish, logon language , KBA , profit overview by key figure , spanish , japanese , logon language , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , How To