- It is not possible to subsequently add an IObject in the transaction history assignment block of a business transaction.
- You get warning message IOBJECT with the number xxx does not exists ==> Interlinkage is not created
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BTDOCFLOW/HdrDocFlow, ACT_SUBSEQ, OPP_SUBSEQ, CRM_DOC_FLOW 017, CRM_DOC_FLOW017, Zuordnung, nachträglich , KBA , CRM-BTX-OPP , Opportunities , CRM-BTX-ACT , Activity Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.