- Upon logging with hradmin user, most of the tabs are missing in Onboarding Dashboard
- How to give access to Onboarding Security Tabs to hradmin
- After Reset hradmin password, administrative permissions are not displaying
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to BizX via hradmin user
- Go to Onboarding
- Home tab is visible
- Administrative tabs like security, settings etc. are missing
Groups are not assigned to hradmin or hradmin is missing groups in Onboarding
As part of GDPR and to enhance security, Internal Login to Support has been removed. So, support cannot logon to Onboarding to give necessary groups to hradmin.
To fix this, please follow below:
- Download the permission sync file and edit the same
- Keep the header and remove all data
- Define like below, please note that HR Administrators group is responsible for providing access to Security, settings
- Save this file and upload it manually in SFTP where permission sync files are placed
- Let the Onboarding system pick and process this file
Once done, hradmin user will get access to above Groups. You can now logon and access all important tabs.
Hradmin, Missing, Security, Tab, Setting, HR, Admin, Onb, Obd, Onboarding, Document, Center, Administrator, Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem