What is the definition of activity for Group Member Activity Report as it pertains to SAP Jam?
- What are its activity inclusions?
- Group Member Activity Report - What is the definition of "activity" in SAP Jam Group reports?
- What is Activity in Activity Report ?
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Section of SAP Jam account.
2. Select Analytics on the left hand side options.
3. Run the Group Member Activity Report.
4. Group Member Activity Report would generate the total number of user activities in the specified group since its creation but included activities are not listed.
For the Group Member Activity Report, the number of activities in the last 30 days shows the count of the user's activities in the last 30 days in the specified group. The total number of activities shows the count of the user's activities in the specified group since it creation.
However, it did not specify what kind of activities are included on the report.
The following actions count towards activity:
1.Content creation, updates
2.QID creation, update, mark as best answer
3.Folder creation, update
4.KB article creation, updates
5.Event creation, updates
6.Creation/edit of custom event category
7.Task creation, updates, signoff
8.Comments, replies, feed share
9.Views of content, articles
10.Playback of videos
12.Group photo set
13.Overview page creation/edit/reorder
15.Copying/Moving a content item
Group Member Activity Report, SAP Jam Activity Report, Activity in Activity Report , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-REP , Reports , How To