- Is systemd supported for SAP ASE?
- Is there any sample code for 'systemd' to start ASE as a service on Red Hat?
- Are there SAP scripts to simplify setup of systemd with ASE?
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.x or higher
- Any Red Hat version supporting 'systemd' method of starting services on OS level
systemd , RH , redhat , "Red Hat" , linux , unit file , unit , ase start , systemctl , RHEL , systemd protocol error , protocol , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.