- Commodity codes are not transferred from GTS system to ECC or S/4HANA.
- Message no BL001 is raised when transferring commodity codes.
- Internal Error - Data is incomplete; entry could not be created when transfering commodity codes from GTS.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11
- Material Master
- International Trade Classification
- SAP S/4HANA OP
- S4CORE 101
- S4CORE 102
/SAPSLL/COMCO_RETRANSFER_INIT, Redistribution Control, MASTER_DATA_MAP, CLS_TO_API_IF_MAP, it_stcts_s4, ls_comco_s4-stcts, S4, Hana, retransfer, stawn, SAP S/4 HANA, v_t604, classify, re-classify, SAP S/4HANA on-Premise Edition, material master, product, OVE1, Define commodity Codes, foreign trade data, Assign Numbering Scheme for Commodity Codes, /SAPSLL/CORE_CLSMD024 , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , SLL-LEG-FUN-CLS , GTS: GF: Classification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.