You attempt to create a New Charge/Credit for customer and Transaction Currency is defaulting to currency AAA instead of BBB.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables Work Center.
- Go to the Customers View.
- Go to the Customers Accounts Sub-view.
- Search for the respective Customer XYZ (XYZ represents customer ID).
- Click on View button.
- Choose New Charge/Credit button.
System is defaulting Transaction Currency to AAA instead of BBB.
System automatically determines the Transaction Currency details based on Company's Default currency maintained in the Organizational Structure. This is the expected system behavior.
You can view the Default Currency in the following steps:
- Go to Organizational Management workcenter.
- Select Org Structures view.
- Select and Edit the respective Org Structure.
- Go to Definitions tab.
You can view Default Currency is maintained as AAA. Hence, system is defaulting to Transaction Currency as BBB.
Transaction currency, New Charge/Credit, Default Currency , KBA , new charge/credit , transaction currency , default currency , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem