How can I create a new user/entity in Recruiting Posting?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
Integration type: Stand alone/webservice
Users with an admin permission can access Recruiting Posting "Settings" tab in stand-alone in order to create new entity (group) or user (posting profile).
- Go to "Settings" tab.
- Select "Manage Posting Profiles & Groups".
- Click the ''+'' icon at the bottom left of the page to create a new entity(group). Fill the required information and SAVE
- To create a user for an entity (group), select the newly created group or already existing one.
- Click the ''+'' icon and select ''Posting Profile''.
- Fill the required information and SAVE
2729392 - Grant user access / create user account - Recruiting Posting
Recruiting Posting, user, group, entity, new, create, account, creation, rpo , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-UMN , User Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting all versions