An IDoc of basic type INVOIC01 is posted with segment E1EDP05, which contains the purchase order item conditions. The following fields are populated in the IDoc:
- ALCKZ (Surcharge or discount indicator)
- KSCHL (Condition type)
- BETRG (Fixed surcharge/discount on total gross)
- CURTP (Currency type and valuation view)
The field BETRG is not filled in the purchase order > item details > Conditions tab.
After creating the IDoc, the content of the E1EDP05-BETRG is not transferred to the posted MM-invoice.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
S4HANA, S/4HANA, ERP, ECC, E1EDP05, EXIT_SAPLMRMH_014, KSCHL, BETRG, PO, EDI, INVOIC02, INVOIC , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.