When creating a Hyperlink to another page within a story, the hyperlink does not always work first time and must be applied more than once for the link to be activated in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new story in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Within the Insert area within the toolbar, click the '+' dropdown menu and select 'Text'
- Within the Text box, add some text and click the '...' icon and select 'Hyperlink'
- Click View and try to click the newly created text.
This is a by design behavior.
Make sure the text is selected before and after clicking the "Hyperlink" feature and make sure that after you have changed your dropdown selection, that your text is still highlighted.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem