- You make output relevant changes in ME22N, and you customized an output message type to trigger only by document change. (example 'CCCC' output type, see example scenario at "reproducing the issue" part). The processing of that change (NAST-AENDE = X) output message ends in ME 140 - No print-relevant changes to document & exist - error if you are processing it together with other change outputs from the same PO and that output message is not the first which is processed.
- The change log's reading logic during output processing is to be explained.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA - if NAST based output type used
ME22N, change output types, Anderungsnachricht, Nachricht, ME_READ_PO_FOR_PRINTING , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.