- Unable to create a new Oracle 9i datastore in SAP Data Services Designer
- The following warning is thrown:
WARNING: Cannot establish database connections. 'ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> to connect database <DataStoreName> failed with error: <ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> for data source <DataStoreName> failed: <[Oracle][ODBC][Ora] ORA-03134: Connections to this server version are no longer supported.>. Notify Customer Support.>. Use the ODBCDriverSelector (Windows) or DSConnectionManager.sh (UNIX) utility in LINK_DIR/bin to configure the correct version of the driver. If the problem still exists after selecting the correct version of the driver, notify Customer Support.' (BODI-1111341)
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP10 Designer
- Oracle 11g as the Data Services repository
- Oracle 9i as a data source
- Oracle 11g & 12c Client on Designer Machine
SAP Data Services 4.2
ODBC, ORA, instant client, upgrade, BODS , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.