- You create a new campaign with 'direct E-Mail' as campaign type, the execution options on the right are available.
- When you create a new campaign with a campaign type 'not direct E-Mail', the execution options are missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Marketing work center.
- Select the Common Tasks.
- Choose the function New campaign.
- Click on the dropdown on the campaign type and choose "Direct E-Mail".
You can see the execution details are visible on the right.
- Choose on the same dropdown menu any 'other campaign type'.
The execution details are not available anymore.
- The system is designed in such way, that only for 'direct email campaigns' the execution details are visible.
- This is not available for other campaign types from Business Configuration.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Campaign, Kampagne, Campaign Type, Campagne, Kampagnenarten, Ausführungdetails, Execution Details , KBA , AP-CPG-CPG , Campaign , How To
SAP Business ByDesign 1802 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1805 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1808 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1811