ERROR: Test failed for the default configuration 'config name' of datastore: 'datastore name':
Unable to connect to datastore <datastore name>. A connection timeout may have occurred. Contact your administrator
- Connection test fails on datastores that were working before
Datastores had been testing fine in the past
Tables were imported to the datastores previously
Unable to import obects to datastore
- Agent used to test the connection shows as active but Engine Version column shows 'null' in UI
- Re-registering the agent does not correct the problem
- Rebooting the agent machine does not correct the issue
- Could not check DSoD or MetadataService folder for more information on the connection as they are missing.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
CPI, CPI-DS, HCI, HCI-DS, data store, timeout , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.