- Can the 'Take Action' button be disabled from the My Team Tile?
- How do we remove the action but on the managers team tile?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a user with direct reports.
- Navigate to My Team tile on the Home Page.
- Click on any report.
- See the 'Take Action' button.
Clicking on the action icon will allow you to access all links you have permission to access via Employee Data.
'Take Action' button is hardcoded and it is not possible to disable it.
If you'd like to submit an enhancement request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles please follow KBA 2090228 on “How to submit an enhancement request”.
My Team Tile, Take Action, Report, RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custom Tile/Card Issues , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Product Enhancement