- ABAP workflow failing with permission error.
- A Data Services job is accessing a shared drive.
- Randomly fails with an access error.
- Permissions are not an issue.
- Re-run the job and it completes
- Error: "R3C-150605: |Data flow <dataflowname> The SAP job was canceled for host < >, job name <Jobname 06/06/18 01:00:28>, job count <01002800>, job log from SAP
<20180606, 010029, Job started
20180606, 010000, Step 001 started (program ABAP_PROGRAM, variant &0000000000, user ID )
20180606, 010000, Error at OPEN '<file>' (check file)
20180606, 010000, Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE>"
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.