- Previously Q3 2018 the list of found people in Get Feedback, Add Modifier and Add Signer was limited to 15 names.
- With this new enhancement the list will show all names (loading more and more names the further you scroll down)
- There is also now a dropdown function that can be used without searching for a specific name.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
As of the Q3 2018 release this new Search Enhancement is available to all customers.
How to use the feature:
- Open a Performance Management Form and Select one Action (Get Feedback, Add Modifier or Add Signer)
e.g. Get Feedback
- In the Pop-Up use the "Search by Name" field to search for users (list is no longer restricted to only 15 names)
- You can also use the downward arrow in the field
- This will give you a list of active Users in the system in Alphabetical Order
- The further you scroll down the more names will be loaded into the list until potentially the whole instance could be displayed
NOTE: Enable "Enable Solr People Search in global head (requires Action Search and Role-based Permission)" in Provisioning for boosted Performance
Solr People Search, People Search, Get Feedback, Add Modifier, Add Signer, functionality, pm, performance management , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions