- While running ASE database backups via a script, following error is received:
Backup Server session id is: 6. Use this value when executing the 'sp_volchanged' system stored procedure after fulfilling any volume change request from the Backup Server.
Backup Server: 184.108.40.206: Pathname parameter must specify an absolute pathname. Rejected value: (unreachable)/ASE-16_0/install
Msg 8009, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'SID', Line 1:
Error encountered by Backup Server. Please refer to Backup Server messages for details.
- ASE database server needs to be restarted in order to get the backups working again.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR815480, CR#815480, 815480, getcwd, getcwd(), path, dump, load, unmounted, NFS, backupserver , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.