Error "HTTP 500 (InternalServerError)" occurs while activating the web service
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud Applications Studio
- Open PDI solutiom
- Right-click the corresponding web service and select Activate
- Wait for some time
- Error "HTTP 500 (InternalServerError) - Dump or unhandled exception in backend" occurs
The issue happens because the WSDL contained large number of operations and its activation gets timedout in the Cloud Applications Studio.
Try and activate the entire solution.
- Login to Cloud Application Studio
- Open Solution
- Right click and activate entire Solution.
As this is a background job, it will not time out and should solve the issue.
InternalServerError; Webservice, Error activating Webservice , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud Applications Studio all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions