You created an integration on Integration Center with its Trigger Type set as "Application / UI". When executing the integration, it processes just one record.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new integration with Trigger Type = Application / UI
- Here we created an Outbound integration as an example, and we can see that the preview shows many records:
- However when executing the integration, only one record is written in the generated document:
NOTE: The same behavior will occur if an Inbound integration is created: only one record is inserted into SF.
The expected behavior of the integration with Trigger Type "Application / UI" is to process only one single record.
The "Application / UI" Trigger Type can only be used properly by Recruiting module related processes.
To get multiple records you should select the Trigger Type "Scheduled" when creating the integration:
. Therefore, there are two ways to solve this issue for your integration:
- Creating a new integration, selecting trigger type "Scheduled" and then configuring it manually to behave the same as your current integration;
- Copying your current integration and editing the .icd file's triggerType field value:
- Export the .icd file of your current integration (refer to steps 1 to 3 of the Resolution section from 2884402 - How to make a copy of an integration (job) in Integration Center - SuccessFactors);
- Open the .icd file with a text editor and change the file's 'triggerType' field value from "APPUI" to "SCHEDULED":
- In Integration Center -> My Integrations, click on 'Create' and select the option 'Import an Integration Definition';
- Choose the .icd file you've edited on step 2 and import it.
Another related KBA 2491521 - Integration Center - User Assistance Documentation link
Integration, return, 1, one, record, center, APP/UI, APPUI, only, run, now, schedule, preview, different, app, ui, Application / UI, trigger, no, filter, not 2884402 - How to make a copy of an integration (job) in Integration Center - SuccessFactors , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To