- Can we mass delete candidates?
- This KBA explains how to delete a candidate's profile
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- With the assistance of your Implementation Partner, enable DCPS 2.0 in Provisioning (KBA 2341240)
- Enable Delete On Demand By Admin for the related status set on the pipeline.
- Grant RBP Permission: Manage Recruiting > Delete Candidate
- Go to Admin Center > Delete Candidate
2. Find a candidate by their name:
- Select the candidate's name.
- Click Delete.
Note: By using the Delete Candidate feature, Candidate Profile/Application and Offer Detail data is not permanently purged, but anonymized.
There is currently no way to Mass Delete Candidates. The Delete Candidate feature only allows a single candidate to be deleted at once. This is a product limitation. (KBA 2090228)
sf, success factors, RCM, purge, remove, clear , KBA , applicant , "delete application" , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To