- Infected with 11 error occurs when attaching Sybmon diagnostic tool to running ASE.
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace that includes the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
- Solaris operating system version 5.11 and higher
- x86 (AMD) hardware
- Intimate Shared Memory (ISM) is not active
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, sybmon, ub_is_shmem_addr , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.