- The NetWeaver Application Server for Java engine fails to start in the "Synchronizing Binaries" phase due to the following exception (as seen in the jvm_bootstrap.out log trace):
"Starting to initialize database connection
Exception occurred for component [internal/unkown] of type [unkown]
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.security.pki.OraclePKIProvider
- Checking the dev_bootstrap file, the following error is recorded:
"J Option is not recommended for use in productive environments: -XX:-UseSplitVerifier"
- This error can occur during an upgrade or update being performed on a system using a 1.8 JDK or later (i.e: NetWeaver 7.50 using SAPJVM 1.8).
- The error can also occur when upgrading from Oracle 11g to Oracle 12c database platform
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50 and higher releases
- SAPJVM 8.1 (JDK 1.8)
jdk, jvm, software, update, upgrade, manager, upgrading, bootstrap, jre, java, virtual, machine, db, database, init, initialization, initialisation, oracle, 11g, 12c, 184.108.40.206, java, database, connectivity, startup, start, up, ERROR => Node 'bootstrap' failed with exit code 500, Please see section 'Failures in the 'synchronizing binaries' phase', ojdbc7, jar , KBA , BC-JAS-SF , Startup Framework , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , BC-JAS-COR , Enterprise Runtime, Core J2EE Framework , BC-UPG-TLS-TLJ , Upgrade tools for Java , BC-JAS-ADM , Local Admin Tools , BC-JVM , SAP Java Virtual Machine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.