- Database does not recover on startup and reports error 926 in the log
- To correct the issue, load a database backup:
load database SID from "/backup/SID/SID_db.dmp"
- The load fails, also with error 926:
Msg 926, Level 14, State 2:
Server 'SID', Line 1:
Database 'SID' cannot be opened. An earlier attempt at recovery marked it 'suspect'. Check the ASE errorlog for information as to the cause.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0, below SP02 PL05
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.