- You are using Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP)
- You have configured the Fiori Framework Page (via Framework Page Configuration) property App Finder View to equal Show Tile view
- When you access All My Apps Navigation Menu, a message similar to the below will display:
There are X custom apps that cannot be displayed here.
View them in the app finder."
- The tiles will not render in the All My Apps Navigation Menu, unless the property App Finder View is set to Show App Box view
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50 SP11 and higher releases
- SAPUI5 1.52.x libraries selected (KBA: 2486524)
applications, flp, ep, no, data, missing, empty, excluded, not, displayed, absent, tiles, app, box, appbox, finder, appfinder , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.