- You edit a condition in transaction SWDD. In the editor, the element "_EVT_OBJECT" cannot be expanded.
- You edit a condition in transaction SWB_COND. In the editor, the element "_EVT_OBJECT" cannot be expanded.
- You use transaction SWB_COND and select the category "ABAP Class" as the business object. You receive the following runtime error:
Runtime Errors OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO Exception CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL ABAP Program CL_SWF_CNT_FACTORY============CP "CREATE_EVENT_CONTAINER" "(METHOD)"
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and above
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.52)
SWF_WORKFLOW, CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL, start condition, SWDD, CREATE_EVENT_CONTAINER, CL_RPM_DECISION INIT_DP_CHANGED, CL_INM_INITIATIVE_O INITIATIVE_DELETED, _EVT_OBJCET, expand, BOR
, KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.