Recruiters are not receiving the Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming emails.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- When requisitions are about to expire, requisition posting Expiration Upcoming email is sent to recruiters
There is a job that is automatically set up in the back-end when you enable the 'Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming' Email Trigger. This causes the job owner to be inherited based on the person who enables the job trigger. So, if the job owner is no longer active (inactive), this causes the job to fail, hence, the emails are not sent.
The trigger must be enabled by the new valid/active job owner.
Perform the following steps in order to change the job owner of this job to someone who is active within the system:
- Disable the email trigger & template for 'Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming'
- Login to the instance as the person in whom you wish to make the job owner
- Enable the email template for the 'Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming' Email Trigger
- Go to Recruiting Email Triggers and enable the 'Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming' Email Trigger
Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming, inactive job owner, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem