After launching a Mentoring program, the participants receive an email notification with access to the program. However, when using the link access, an error message is shown for the user:
"Sorry, you don't have permission to view this page."
SAP SuccessFactors Mentoring
The error message indicates that this issue is caused by a missing permission for the user.
Assign the necessary permissions for all mentoring participants:
- Metadata Framework > Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework;
- Career Development Planning > Mentoring Programs Access Permission;
- Employee Data > First Name > View;
- Employee Data > Last Name > View;
- General User Permission > Company Info Access > User Search.
For more information on the necessary permissions for participants in Mentoring programs, you can verify the section "Assigning Permissions for Mentors and Mentees" in the Mentoring Administration Guide.
error message, RBP, mentor, mentors, mentee, mentees, e-mail , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN , Mentoring , LOD-SF-MEN-ADM , Admin Center and Setttings , LOD-SF-MEN-EML , Emails, Notifications & Alerts , LOD-SF-MEN-PER , Permissions, RBP, Roles , Problem