Access to a group of user's Performance Forms has been granted through RBP, but they do not show up in the Performance Inbox
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Performance Inbox (Module Picker menu in top left>>Performance)
- Choose "All Forms" option
- Notice which forms are available to view
Forms will only be visible to a user in their Performance Inbox based on the following situations:
- They are a part of the Route Map of the form, and have seen the form at one point(En-Route) or currently own it. (Inbox) 2088748
- They have been sent a copy of the form using the functionality on the form(Send Copy) or through the automatic copy feature on the Route Map configuration.
- If someone has a copy of form that should not see it, it could also be due to incorrect manager transfer.
- Users would be able to see forms outside of their inbox also by using Dashboards.
Performance Form Visibility, PM Inbox, en-route, detailed document search, send copy , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To