In case of a Intrastate Stock Transfer Order you notice that the Outbound Delivery ID is created with incorrect Document Numbering Format although you have maintained the Prefix for the same in Business Configuration.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Check the Outbound Delivery ID created for Intrastate Stock Transfer Order-
1. Go to Outbound Logistics Control workcenter and Customer Demand view.
2. Find the Stock Transfer Order 9999 and View All.
3. In the Document Flow tab check the document number for Outbound Delivery ID.
Check whether the prefix XYZ for the Outbound Delivery Numbering Format is maintained or not-
1. Go to Business Configuration workcenter and Overview
2. Select Activities
3. Find Document Numbering Formats for Outbound Delivery and select.
4. Check whether the rule for the Outbound Delivery for the Ship From Site is maintained for Intrastate.
In the Site Address of the Ship From Site of the Stock Transfer Order, the value for State is missing.
Note: It is required to maintain the value for State in address line for both business partners (Ship From and Ship To) which identifies if the shipment is either Interstate or Intrastate.
1. Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data and Location View.
2. Find and Select the Ship From Site and View All.
3. Go to General tab and enter the value for State.
Supply Chain Design Master Data, State, prefix, Intrastate, Document Numbering Formats for Outbound Delivery, Stock Transfer Order, Ship From , KBA , prefix , stock transfer order , supply chain design master data , state , ship from , intrastate , document numbering formats for outbound , AP-ODP-OD-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem