- Warning displays when trying to add a Filter.
- Why does a warning message displays when trying to add a Record Filter to a report?
- When attempting to add a Record Filter in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it displays the warning message:
"Unfortunately, the filter formula could not be completely recognized.
If you want to keep the existing formula, please use the Formula page to edit the filter.
The following is a listing of the current formula: < Formula Code > "
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR For Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.