When an employee enters the hours on the timesheet UI and click Submit, an application error occurs.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Proxy as employee and navigate to Time Sheet UI.
- Enter data in timesheet.
- Click submit button and application error pops up.
- Check if the application error has fingerprint=78d0642ed5e6fbd2b03debc3b44da06b6b5544e6.
- If yes, this is a configuration issue.
- Check if the Time Valuations in the Time Recording Profile(Admin Center -> Manage Data) is as per the Working Time (Refer Time Sheet Handbook)
- If yes, check if there is a value in the field ‘Time Account Type for Working Time Account’ in the Time Profile
- If there is no value, then follow the steps provided in the Time Sheet Handbook for working time accounts and create a Time Account Type. This Time Account Type needs to be added in the field ‘Time Account Type for Working Time Account’ in the Time Profile
CPS TEAM - REFER INTERNAL MEMO
78d0642ed5e6fbd2b03debc3b44da06b6b5544e6 Time Sheet Application Error Working Time Accounts , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem