- Error starting database server while starting SQL Anywhere server using -xs odata switch: Cannot start OData: Cannot recover key
- Error in browser attempting to access odata server using TLS: This site can't be reached - <host> unexpectedly closed the connection
- Message in browser Security developer tools:
- This page is not secure.
- Certificate - valid and trusted
- The connection to this site is using a valid, trusted server certificate issued by unknown name.
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0
- Jetty Odata server
- TLS authentication
SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0
KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.