- When a session is ended or closed, and a new session is opened, the last document opened does not show in the the Recent Items block that is located in the navigation bar
- The same issue occurs if the original session is not closed, and the user opens a new session in another tab, the Recent Items is not updated with the item from the original session
- If a document is accessed, and then the user leaves that document in the same session, then this appears in the Recent Items block in that session fine.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.