- Customer has configured multiple microsites and have one default career site linked to all the micro-sites.
- When the candidate applies to a job from one of the microsites and lands in the New Application Status, the candidate source column shows the default career site name as the source of the candidate rather than the actual microsite name.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Candidate Summary Page.
- Check the candidate source in in the "candidate Source" column.
- The Column shows default career site name and not the microsite name where the candidate has applied.
This is an expected system behavior.
- Microsite is associated to the job posting and not a specific candidate and will therefore not be reflected on the candidate record.
- Therefore, it is an expected behavior that candidate source does not reflect the microsite name, it reflects the default career site name.
SF, RCM, Recruiting, microsite , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions