- How to access Source Rating Information in a Calibration Session.
- The Source Rating Information link does not appear in the Action dropdown menu next to the selected subject.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Reproducing the Issue
In a Calibration session, clicking on the Action Item icon should show a popup containing the Source Rating Information link.
This is a new feature available as of the Q3 2018 Release. You can directly access the rating information of a Calibration Subject from the action menu in Calibration Sessions.
The information displayed is retrieved from the Employee Profile data at session activation.
- You are using Fiori Calibration UI to view the Source Rating Information item. (Source Rating Information is not supported in Legacy UI)
- The data source you defined for your Calibration Session template is Employee Profile.
- The user that wants to view the Source Rating Information must also have permission to that information within Employee Profile through Role Based Permissions (Admin Center>>Manage Permission Roles>>"Choose Permission Role">>Employee Views)
- If the data source of your Calibration Session template is not Employee Profile, the Source Rating Information option does not appear in the action menu.
To enable Fiori Resyling for Calibration:
- Go to Admin Center > Calibration;
- Select Manage Calibration Settings > Global Settings tab;
- Enable "Enable Fiori Restyling for Calibration".
Once Fiori UI is enabled for Calibration, the Source Rating information should appear in the Action Items popup menu:
NOTE: Should you after Q3 release not be able to either display the rating source or open a calibration session, despite having the permissions set up as above, please grant to the Facilitator and Calibration session owners either "Manage Calibration Sessions" or if you don't want to see a change in the UI "OData API Calibration Export" under "Manage Calibration".
b1808, Q3, Calibration, Session, Source Rating Information, action, items, enable, fiori, restyling, employee profile. , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , LOD-SF-CAL-EP , Calibrating with Employee Profile , Problem