You want to add a new row in between the Journal Entry Vouchers screen
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to Journal Entries view.
- Click on Journal Entry Vouchers sub view.
- Click on New drop down list.
- Select Journal Entry Voucher.
- A new blank row appears at the first row at the top.
You expect that this new blank row to appear in the middle.
This is the expcted system behavior, whenever you add a new row and it appears at the top.
Currenly this is not supported in Business ByDesign system.
Add a new row in the middle, Journal Entry Vouchers , KBA , journal entry vouchers rows , add a new row in the middle of rows , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem