Create Shipping Point in SSCUI
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Any entity of the organizational / enterprise structure in S/4HANA Cloud (plant, storage location etc.) is to be created solely via the SSC-UI 100066 "Organizational Structure"
Other SSC-UIs may not offer options like "New Entries" or "Copy As" to avoid inconsistencies
This also applies to the entity "Shipping Point". As a consequence, the SSC-UI "Define Shipping Points" doesn't offer access to these options but only allows editing of Shipping Point description texts
- Find SSC-UI 100066 in the app 'Manage Your Solution'
- Go to 'Configure Your Solution'
- Search for the term Organizational Structure and choose the row with Item Name Organization from the results list OR apply the following filter value: Application Area: Organization
- The same row will be displayed so choose it
- Both ways will lead to a screen with a table of so-called Configuration Steps - the very first one has Step Name Organizational Structure
- Go to the right of the screen and choose the button Configure in this row
- On the following screen, on the left-hand side is a list of entities that are part of the organizational / enterprise structure, some on Country level, some on Global level. Choose the entry Shipping Points from the list of Global entities
- Then in the center and right-hand part of the screen is a list of currently existing Shipping Points in the system
- On the right-hand side of this list, choose the Add button to proceed
- A popup window asking for the ID of the new Shipping Point will display, also informing about which sample Shipping Point will be used as template (called Source here)
- Enter a 4-digit ID for the new Shipping Point and confirm by pressing the Enter key or choosing the OK button, then the popup window will close and the system will start creating a new Shipping Point
- Depending on the system performance, a busy indicator (three flashing dots) might show for a short while and then a progress indicator for the activation of the new configuration setting
SSCUI, SSC-UI, SSC-UI 100066, Configure Your Solution, Organizational Structure, Shipping Point , KBA , SV-CLD-FRM-APP , Flexorg, Foreign Key Check , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , How To
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions